At BCT we are always looking for dedicated volunteers who want to make a difference here in the community by helping the elderly and disabled people who want to travel independently and also volunteer drivers to drive local community groups on their outings.
Volunteering is fun and fulfilling, allowing your to experience many diverse opportunities. If you feel that volunteering will help you and you want to learn more, see which of the available roles are suitable for you and send us an email with a copy of your cv. The available roles include:
- helping keep our small fleet on the road with checking
- minor maintenance
- removing seats to allow space for wheelchairs
- answering telephones
- general admin
- accounts support in our office at the Mill Hill Depot.
- become a member of our friendly management committee
- requires attendance at a 2 hour weekday meeting every two months on average and at our AGM.
- help with special events such as Hendon Sainsbury’s collections
- plan and implement fundraising activities
- general help for our Fundraiser.
- if eligible, you will be able to undertake a MiDAS course and be trained to drive our accessible vehicles.
(subject to age, experience and health requirements)
Mobile Youth Support
- opportunities to support our Rolling Base family of vehicles from preparation of vehicles and equipment to assisting the delivery of our services in and around the Borough, in Hertfordshire, Hillingdon and Ealing